Soak up the last days of summer in the vibrant city of Boston. Known as "America's Walking City," Boston is the perfect destination for exploring history, wandering eclectic neighborhoods, strolling cobblestone sidewalks, playing in leafy parks, trying New England foods, and experiencing the city's rich culture.
Enjoy people-watching at outdoor cafés and rooftop bars. Enjoy shopping and street music at Faneuil Hall Marketplace. See a concert or Red Sox game at Fenway Park or take a Duck Tour through Boston Harbor.
Best Summer Activities for Families
- Walking, biking, or running along the beautiful Charles River Esplanade.
- Fitness classes, food trucks, beer gardens, and arts markets at the Rose Kennedy Greenway
- Bostin Duck Tours and boat cruises on Boston Harbor and the Charles River
- Whale watching adventures from Boston Harbor City Cruises and the New England Aquarium
- Ferries to the Boston Harbor Islands, minutes from downtown Boston, for swimming, kayaking, and hiking.
- Be a part of the famous event that changed the course of American history at the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum.
- Dine Out Boston – August 8 – 21 – Great deals at Boston restaurants with special menus for lunch and dinner.
- Saint Anthonys feast August 27 - 29 – a weekend of food, music, live entertainment, culinary demos, al fresco dining in Boston's North End.
Concerts at Fenway Park - Live music is back in Boston with a line-up of incredible summer concerts at Fenway Park. In early August, Billy Joel, Guns N' Roses, New Kids on the Block and the Zac Brown Band rocked the stage and Maroon 5 hits Fenway on September 12th.
TD Garden Concerts – Boston's TD Garden presents blockbuster concerts this summer, including The Eagles "Hotel California Tour" on August 28th.
Faneuil Hall Street Performers – See the colorful musicians, dancers, magicians, and acrobats entertaining along the outdoor promenade at the Faneuil Hall Marketplace all summer long.Elevate Your Summer at Boston's Best Rooftop Bar
Nothing says summer like a cool drink at rooftop bar. Pop up to [email protected], the largest rooftop bar in Boston and a refuge above the Back Bay. Unwind in a private cabana with a mango margarita or enjoy the all-day menu with small and large bites, flatbreads, and salads. Soak up the lively rooftop vibe, take in views of the skyline, and savor summer goodies like the Revere burger and a Sam Adams Boston Lager.A Wickedly Boston Summer at Revere Hotel Boston Common
Be a rebel this summer with a road trip to America's most historic city, Boston. Located in the Back Bay neighborhood, Revere Hotel Boston Common is the perfect starting point for a late summer getaway.
Walk to Boston Common and Freedom Trail. See a concert at Fenway Park. Check out fun food festivals. Pop up [email protected] for cocktails and Boston lobster roll or grab local food and spirited drinks at Rebel's Guild. Then settle in to our luxury rooms and suites for a great night's sleep. Embrace the last days of summer with our Revere Hotel specials and plan out your perfect Boston adventure.