An Inspired Rooftop Lounge in Boston
Rooftop at Revere
Sophisticated yet playful, eclectic and entertaining, Rooftop at Revere is an artful outdoor retreat set against a backdrop of spectacular city views. This brand new rooftop bar in Boston, situated seven stories above street level, serves refreshing cocktails and seasonal snacks on 16,000 square feet of al fresco space.
Wine and dine under the sun amid lush New England greenery, curious art and statues, plush cabanas with cooling ventilation, and comfortable chaise lounge chairs. The half-oval, glistening white bar – managed by Emerald Lounge Bar Manager Teodora Bakardizheva – offers island escapes in every glass. Fresh fruit libations like Hibiscus Rum Punch, and Adult Strawberry Lemonade complement summer staples and exotic selections to create the perfect summer cocktail menu. Grab a simple snack – a Mini-Maine Lobster Roll, Sustainable Nantucket Bay Scallop Ceviche, or Spiced Hummus with Grilled Pita – and enjoy a warm afternoon overlooking the cityscape.
Just steps away from the hotel’s upscale swimming pool, Rooftop at Revere brings beachside flavor to Back Bay. Chic surf-and-swimwear line Pret-á-Surf – the official outfitter of the cast – will be featured in special retail availability for guests on-property. Pret-á-Surf, embarking on its first exclusive hotel partnership with Revere, offers surf wear that is equal parts performance and couture. Founded by VOGUE Entertainment Editor Jill Demling and A-List Agent Karen Mulligan, the line utilizes high-quality Italian fabrics to create surf wear that protects against the elements and fits seamlessly into a chic setting. All Pret-á-Surf manufacturing is done in New York City – pieces are available at Revere Hotel and at high-end boutiques such as Opening Ceremony and Jeffrey.
Rooftop at Revere Menu:
Rooftop at Revere Hours + Information: *We will re-open for the season on May 30th, 2014!
- June: 4pm-10:30pm Monday-Friday, 11am-10:00pm Saturday & Sunday*
- July – August: 11am – 10:00pm Daily*
- September: 4pm – 10:00pm
*Pool deck fee of $30 applies to non-hotel guests 11am – 4pm
- Hours are subject to change and weather permitting
Things You Need to Know to Make the Most of Your Time at Rooftop at Revere:
- The roof area is available on a first come-first served basis to hotel guests. Hotel guests may access the space free of charge, with a maximum of four guests per room. Guests must be checked in to access the pool area.
- Hotel guests arriving on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday may access the rooftop after they have been checked in, no earlier than noon. This policy is in place to respect our hotel guests who wish to utilize the pool prior to leaving at noon.
- The rooftop area is very popular and tends to fill very quickly, with little notice. Please call us directly at 617.457.2663 for an update on current availability. We cannot hold reserved space in advance, aside from Cabana rentals.
- A seperate private outdoor function space is available for rent for 20 – 125 guests. Contact Michelle in sales at 617.457.2682 for additional information.
- All food and beverage must be purchased at Rooftop at Revere. No outside food or drink is allowed in the rooftop area, this includes birthday cakes, anniversary cakes, etc. Should you need any special occasion cakes, they can be specialty ordered 72 hours in advance.
- Non-hotel guests must be at least 21 years old and may access the pool area for a fee of $30. Access is available on Saturdays & Sundays from 11am-4pm beginning June 8th and daily from 11am to 4pm beginning July 1st. Guests will be provided access to changing rooms, pool, pool deck, and towel. Price is subject to change.
- Hotel guests must be at least 21 years old to access the pool and rooftop area after 8 PM from May-September
Weeknight and Weekend Evening Rentals 4:30pm – 10:00pm
Each Cabana has a $500 food and beverage minimum for up to 6 guests, additional guests will be charged a fee.
Saturday, Sunday and Holiday Mondays (June, July and August) 11am – 4pm
Call 617-457-2663 for rental fees.
Each cabana rental includes 4 passes, towels, 4 reserved chaises, whole fruit and Icelandic bottled water. Additional food and beverage ordered is an additional charge. All pricing subject to taxes and gratuities.
Weekday Rental (July and August) 11am – 4pm
call 617-457-2663 for rental fees.
- Cancellation is 24 hours in advance
- Pool deck open - weather permitting
- All of the above prices are subject to change
Call 617.457.2663 to reserve