An Inspired Rooftop Lounge in Boston
Rooftop at Revere
Sophisticated yet playful, eclectic and entertaining, Rooftop at Revere is an artful outdoor retreat set against a backdrop of spectacular city views. This brand new rooftop bar in Boston, situated seven stories above street level, serves refreshing cocktails and seasonal snacks on 16,000 square feet of al fresco space.
Wine and dine under the sun amid lush New England greenery, curious art and statues, plush cabanas with cooling ventilation, and comfortable chaise lounge chairs. The half-oval, glistening white bar offers island escapes in every glass. Fresh fruit libations like Hibiscus Rum Punch, and Adult Strawberry Lemonade complement summer staples and exotic selections to create the perfect summer cocktail menu. Grab a simple snack – a Maine Lobster Roll (featured in Esquire's "Best New Restaurants" 2013), Sustainable Rock Shrimp Ceviche, or Spiced Hummus with Warm Pita – and enjoy a warm afternoon overlooking the cityscape from our rooftop lounge in Boston.
Just steps away from the hotel’s upscale swimming pool, Rooftop at Revere brings beachside flavor to Back Bay. Chic surf-and-swimwear line Pret-á-Surf – the official outfitter of the cast – will be featured in special retail availability for guests on-property. Pret-á-Surf, embarking on its first exclusive hotel partnership with Revere, offers surf wear that is equal parts performance and couture. Founded by VOGUE Entertainment Editor Jill Demling and A-List Agent Karen Mulligan, the line utilizes high-quality Italian fabrics to create surf wear that protects against the elements and fits seamlessly into a chic setting. All Pret-á-Surf manufacturing is done in New York City – pieces are available at Revere Hotel and at high-end boutiques such as Opening Ceremony and Jeffrey.
Rooftop at Revere Menu (subject to change):
To book a private event please call 617-457-2640 or email: email@example.com
Rooftop at Revere Hours + Information: (Opening May 20, 2015)
Hours of Operation:
May & September
Monday-Friday: 4:00pm-Midnight weather permitting
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am-Midnight
June, July & August , Labor Day & Memorial Day
Saturday & Sundays (May-September)
$30 fee per person for non hotel guests only 21 years of age or older
Hotel Guests come in for free- maximum of 4 guests per room
Weekdays Monday-Friday (June, July and August)
$20 fee per person for non hotel guests only 21 years of age or older
Hotel Guests come in for free- up to 4 per room
There is no fee after 5:00pm
*Hours are subject to change and weather permitting
We only take reservations 30 days out
Cabana Rental: 3 small & 1 large cabana available
Day rental: 11:00am-5:00pm
Call 617.457.2663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve
Weekdays Monday-Friday (June, July & August)
Small cabana- 4 guests- Fee of $150/ Food and beverage minimum of $125
Includes towels, 4 bottled waters and a fruit platter
Large cabana-8 guests- Fee of $300/ Food and beverage minimum of $250
Includes towels, 8 bottled waters and a fruit platter
Any additional guests over the allowed guests per cabana pay $20 entrance fee
Saturday and Sunday, Labor Day & Memorial Day, May-September
Small cabana- 4 guests-Fee of $225/ Food and beverage minimum of $250
Includes towels, 4 bottled waters and fruit platter
Large cabana-8 guests-Fee of $450/ Food and beverage minimum of $500
Includes towels, 8 bottled waters and a fruit platter
Any additional guests over the allowed guests per cabana pay $30 entrance fee
4:00pm-11:30pm weekdays in May & September
5:30pm-11:30pm- 7days a week June-August & Weekends in May and June
Small Cabana: 6-10 guests-No fee/A food and beverage minimum of $300
Large Cabana: 11-20 guests -No fee/A food and beverage minimum of $600
Small Cabana: 6-10 guests- No fee/A food and beverage minimum of $500
Large Cabana: 11-20 guests -No fee/A food and beverage minimum of $1000
Couch Rental*: up to 8 guests
Call 617.457.2663 to reserve
Day rental 11:00am-5:00pm
All guests pay general admission during the day
First come first serve- no minimum
Saturday & Sunday + Labor Day & Memorial Day
No fee/A food and beverage minimum of $200
NIGHT RENTAL*: 5:30pm-11:30pm
No Fee/ A food and beverage minimum $200
No Fee/ A food and beverage minimum of $300
Our cancellation policy is 24 hours in advance. If you do not cancel within 24 hours, you will be charged 100% of all fees and F&B minimums.
*Roof deck open - weather permitting
*All of the above prices are subject to change
Things You Need to Know to Make the Most of Your Time at Rooftop at Revere:
- The roof area is available on a first come-first served basis to hotel guests. Hotel guests may access the space free of charge, with a maximum of four guests per room. Guests must be checked in to access the pool area.
- Hotel guests arriving on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday may access the rooftop after they have been checked in, no earlier than noon. This policy is in place to respect our hotel guests who wish to utilize the pool prior to leaving at noon.
- The rooftop area is very popular and tends to fill very quickly, with little notice. We cannot hold reserved space in advance, aside from cabana and couch rentals
- All food and beverage must be purchased at Rooftop at Revere. No outside food or drink is allowed in the rooftop area, this includes birthday cakes, anniversary cakes, etc. Should you need any special occasion cakes, they can be specialty ordered 72 hours in advance.
- Non-hotel guests must be at least 21 years old and may access the pool area for a fee. Access is available on Saturdays & Sundays from 11:00am-5:00pm beginning May- September, and daily from 11:00am-5:00pm, June-August. Guests will be provided access to changing rooms, pool, pool deck, and towel. Price is subject to change.
- Hotel guests must be at least 21 years old to access the pool and rooftop area after 8:00pm from May-September