Upscale Comforts in the Heart of the City
Revere Hotel stands out as a premier Boston destination, offering upscale amenities and features both in-room and on-site. Dine and drink on site, relax in your room with upscale C.O. Bigelow Bath Products, and stay in shape at the hotel’s 24-hour fitness center. This and much more awaits at Revere.
Amenities at Revere:
- 356 contemporary guestrooms
- Balconies with panoramic city views
- 36,000 square feet of event space
- Dining and drinks on-site: Breakfast at the Atrium, seasonal Rooftop@Revere
- Complimentary copies of USA Today and The Wall Street Journal
- C.O. Bigelow Bath Products
- In-room dining
- On-site valet and self-parking with in and out access
- Laundry and shoe shine service
Please note that a facilities fee of $17.50 per night, plus tax, will be applied to your stay.
Included in the facilities fee are these unique Revere amenities:
- Local and Domestic Long Distance calls
- Basic Wi-Fi Access
- Access to the PressReader App with over 5,000 publications
- 24/7 access to our fitness center
- Access to our indoor heated pool
- Business services including printing, copying, and faxing
- Notary Public services (available Monday-Friday 9-5 PM)
- Receiving, handling, and delivery of incoming packages and mail
- Early check-in based upon room availability
- Waived cover charge at Rooftop@Revere (weather permitting and 21+ years of age). Please note that Rooftop@Revere is currently closed for the season and typically opens in May, depending on the weather. The indoor pool is open year round.