Unrivaled HosPAWtality Pet Package
Enjoy Overnight Premier Accommodations for two on our pet-friendly 9th floor with comfy pet bedding and dog bowls available for use during your stay. Plus, treats at the time of Check-In!
Order in-room dining, like Puppy Chow and Puppy Whines, for your four-legged friend at Revere Hotel!
- Choice of Chews (bully stick, greenie or rawhide chew stick - $6
- CharDOGnay (Colorado, organic beets & herbs) 8oz - $14
- ZinfanTAIL (Colorado, beets, peppermint, sea salt) 8oz - $14
- MalBARK (Colorado, beets, sea salt) 8oz - $14
*Puppy Menu items are non-alcoholic. To place an order, please dial extension 42.
Pet-Friendly Restaurants & Bars in Boston
After working or viewing the sites of Boston, enjoy a meal on an outdoor patio space in the charming South End neighborhood or the dining destination of Back Bay with your furry friend:
Nearby Pet-Friendly Parks & Trails
Stretch your legs and take a trip to a local trail or meet other pet parents in some of our local parks:
- Castle Island Beach 2010 Day Blvd., Boston, MA 02127 https://www.mass.gov/locations/castle-island-pleasure-bay-m-street-beach-and-carson-beach
- Peter's Park 230 Shawmut Ave, Boston, MA, US, 02118-0000 http://www.peterspark.org/
- Freedom Trail 99 Chauncy St, Boston, MA, US, 02111-0000 https://www.thefreedomtrail.org/
- Boston Common 139 Tremont St, Boston, MA, US, 02111-0000 https://www.boston.gov/departments/parks-and-recreation/emerald-necklace
Boston Pet Friendly Shops
Make your trip to Boston a shopping excursion! Treat yourself and your pet to a walk around Back Bay with it's art galleries and patio cafes or head to South End for home-decor or studios. Along the way pick up something from these pet-friendly shops: