- What is the Skywalk at Prudential Center? There's no better way to check out Boston than with a bird's eye view from the Prudential Skywalk Observatory. Towering 700 feet above the city, drink in sweeping 360 degree views accompanied by an informative audio tour, explaining the landmarks spread out before you. But it's not just all about breathtaking aerial scenery at this cloud-level destination. There's much more to see and do, including:
* The Dreams of Freedom Museum celebrating the important role immigration has played in building Boston from the ground up. It also showcases the city's diverse population, with one out of every three residents born abroad and more than 140 different languages spoken.
* The Multimedia Movie Theater continuously plays two unique movies with a distinctly Boston emphasis. "Wings Over Boston" takes you on a flight of fancy over all of the city, with stunning aerial views for a totally different perspective. "Dreams of Freedom" takes you back in time for an historic look at the city's origins and rich cultural heritage.
- What restaurants are located at Prudential Center? No visitor to the Prudential Center will ever go hungry. With twenty-four distinctive restaurants, cafés and food outlets available, you can enjoy everything from delicious pizzas and sushi to filling burgers, tacos and tasty desserts. Stop in for a quick bite or enjoy a leisurely meal, the choice is yours
* Fine/Casual Dining - Relax and unwind with a leisurely meal at popular favorites like The Cheesecake Factory and California Pizza Kitchen. For an authentic taste of Boston and the Back Bay neighborhood, try local spots like Porto for Mediterranean-style seafood, Towne Stove & Spirits for wood-fired rotisserie fare, lobster, cocktails and fine wine, and Top of the Hub on the 52nd floor with sweeping city views to celebrate life's big and little special occasions.
* Quick Bites - Enjoy hearty sandwiches at Five Napkins Burgers, authentic Mexican at Anna's Taqueria, pizza by the slice at Crazy Dough's Slice Bar and tasty Thai at Num Pang Kitchen. Favorites like Au Bon Pain, Wagamama, Ben & Jerry's, Pinkberry, Godiva and David's TEA provide a welcome pick-me-up throughout the day.