As part of the cultural fabric of the city, Revere Hotel Boston Common encourages guests to experience the foods and flavors of our globally inspired neighborhoods. We support our local chefs, cooks, culinary artisans, and food truckers as we all get back to a new normal.
Go Find Our Favorite Food TrucksDiscover dozens of food trucks around the city's diverse neighborhoods, from Fenway to the Rose Kennedy Greenway. In the heart of the city, the popular Geenway Food Truck Program has more than 35 vendors across the beautiful Boston park. Whether your craving Mediterranean food, Indian, Korean, burgers or pizza, check out Boston's food trucks for the best outdoor street food in New England.
- Rose Kennedy Greenway – Dewey Square & State Street - Daily 11 am – 8 pm – Bon Me, Bibim Box, Daddy's Bonetown Burgers, North East of The Border, and Eggroll Cafe
- Fenway | Museum of Fine Arts - Forsyth Way - Saturdays, 12 - 7 pm - Rolling Gyros
- Charlestown | Charlestown Monument – 43 Monument Square - Tuesdays, 12 - 7 pm - Bibim Box & Wednesdays, 12 - 7 pm - Teri-Yummy
- Charlestown | Doherty Playground – St. Martin Street - Fridays, 12 - 7 pm - The Bacon Truck
- Chinatown | Ellot Norton Park – 8 Oak Street West - Fridays, 12 - 7 pm - WingGawdz
Experience the Flavors of Boston With Revere HotelTaste the flavors of Boston when you stay at Revere Hotel Boston Common. Located in downtown Boston near the Back Bay, the hotel is surrounded by the city's best food trucks and ethnic neighborhoods. As Boston recovers from the pandemic, we encourage guests and locals to experience the city's grassroots food scene and support local chefs and restaurants.
Revere Hotel Boston Common offers a wholly original Boston experience with luxury rooms and suites with perfect views of the cityscape. Still hungry? Eat and lounge at [email protected] – one of the best rooftop bars in Boston. Enjoy local cuisine and cocktails surrounded by panoramic views of the Back Bay and city. Book one of our hotel specials and discover what's cooking Boston style.