Unique Boston Dining: Rebel's Guild
Conspire with pioneering spirits and locally-inspired pub fare at our one-of-a-kind restaurant, Rebel's Guild. Featuring expertly crafted libations and cunning comfort cuisine, our rebellious eatery feeds your intrigue with a distinct culinary point of view. Rebel's Guild is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, including an all-day pub menu, late-night treats, and a lavish Sunday brunch. Rouse your spirits and settle in for English-style pub fare and creative Boston dining that evokes the undaunted attitude of Paul Revere.
Taste Something New & Savor a Revelation in Every Bite
From juicy burgers to briny Boston seafood, from Italian pasta to crunch salads – Rebel's Guild brings legitimate foodie cred to the table. Discover a trailblazing menu that fuses your favorite comfort foods and New England fare with handcrafted artistry on every plate.
- Roasted Vegetable Risotto with roasted Brussels sprouts and forest mushrooms over butternut and chickpea risotto
- Old School Prime Rib sliced to order with potato-chive soufflé, wilted spinach, and horseradish cream
- Rebel's Poutine with fried potato, cheddar curd, Rebel's spiced bacon, green onion, and chicken pan gravy
- Rebeled Eggs aka deviled eggs with lobster meat, Rebel's spiced bacon, and Sriracha
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon with parsnip puree, asparagus, beet gastrique, and arugula quinoa salad
- Cider Braised Pork Shank with whipped potatoes, roasted root vegetables, and cider reduction
- Brick Pressed Chicken with forest mushroom risotto, charred broccoli, and pan sauce
- Roasted Beets with oven-roasted red and yellow beets, herbed goat cheese, shaved fennel, pistachios, and balsamic vinaigrette
- Boston Bolognese with penne pasta, house-made meat sauce, fresh mozzarella, and basil
- Grilled Chicken Breast with sautéed forest mushroom, Gruyere cheese, grilled onion, and dijonnaise on a French roll
- Pan-Seared Sea Scallops with vanilla-honey butter, butternut squash risotto, and charred endive
- Short Ribs over Rebel's Grits loaded with bacon, cheese, scallion, and sour cream, roasted baby carrots, and red wine reduction.
Revolutionary Cocktails & Late-Night Bar Snacks
Bold, defiant, and intriguing – choose your cocktail to suit your mood at Rebel's Guild. Our handcrafted cocktails are expertly prepared by talented mixologists with the finest spirits, fresh juices, and housemade syrups. They're the perfect pairing for decadent bar bites like our lobster salad sliders, smoked bluefish pate, and beer-battered fish and chips. Explore some of our favorite pioneering cocktails and spark up something new at Rebel's Guild. Do you want to dance with the devil, take a midnight ride, or have a Back Bay vacay?
- Dance With The Devil: Dobel Diamante, Lejay Cassis, Ginger Beer & Lime Juice
- The K.O.: Sipsmith London Dry Gin, Pineapple Syrup, Lemon Juice & Melon-Peach Soda
- Maple Old Fashioned: Whistlepig 10 Year Rye, Whistlepig Maple Syrup & Orange Bitters
- Paul's Punch: Thomas Tew Silver, Thomas Tew Amber, Falernum & Pineapple Juice
- Beacon Hill Bubbly: Grey Goose Pear, St Germain, Hibiscus Syrup & Bubbles
- Ginger Basil Lemonade: Belvedere Ginger Zest, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup & Basil Leaves
- Ward 11: Absolut, Apricot Puree Za'atar Syrup & Jamaican Bitters
- Back Bay Vaca: Hanger 1 Orange Blossom, St Germain & Grapefruit Juice
- Midnight Ride: Ghost Tequila, Lemonade & Blueberry Syrup
Perfect the Art of Sunday Brunch at Rebel's Guild
Whether you're craving a sweet start to the week or a late-morning feast of savory favorites, the Sunday Brunch at Rebel's Guild is the perfect match for a lazy weekend morning. Start with one of our delicious adult beverage from our frappe bar in flavors like Strawberry Shortcake, Salted Caramel Bourbon, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch – and then get ready for a rousing Sunday Brunch. Brunch is served weekly from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Some of our favorites on the menu include:
- Revere Lobster Benedict – This rebellious breakfast features fresh Maine lobster, perfectly poached eggs, and green asparagus on an English muffin with scratch-made hollandaise.
- Breakfast Flatbread – Get your morning pizza fix with this flavorful combination of sunny-side eggs, spinach, roasted hen of the woods mushrooms, herbed ricotta, and grilled onion. Delish!
- South Shore Waffle – Make it a maple morning with a fluffy malted waffle topped with poached cranberries, candied walnuts, sweet cream – and pure maple syrup, of course.
- Boston Cream Pie French Toast– A decadent ode to the city with thick cut brioche, rich pastry cream, chocolate, and a sprinkling of toasted almonds.
- Revere Burger – Brunch like a boss with this juicy burger made with brown sugar and cayenne bacon, plus all the trimmings: a fried egg, cheddar, lettuce, mayo, and tangy Cholula mayo.
Join the Conspiracy at Rebel's Guild at Revere Hotel Boston Common
Make your reservations today for a culinary adventure at Rebel's Guild. From unique private dining space to spirited cuisine, Rebel's Guild offers a delectable slice of Boston that you won't find anywhere else. Locally inspired and totally one-of-a-kind, it reflects the character of our boutique hotel and provides an experience you'll never forget. Revere Hotel Boston Common also features a rustic Lobby Bar with historically-inspired modern art, along with in-room dining for our guests. Explore the city's authentic spirit and enjoy one of the most unique Boston dining experiences: Rebel's Guild at Revere Hotel Boston Common.