Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
Boston Tea Party Ships & MuseumView Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum in google map
Tour the Boston Tea Party Museum
No event is more synonymous with America's quest for freedom than the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museums. R-live the monumental event that changed the course of American history at the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum. Explore the interactive exhibits. Tour the restored 18th-century sailing ships. Immerse yourself in action with historical interpretations. Enjoy the multi-sensory documentary "Let It Begin Here" and explore historic artifacts.
Then catch your breath and indulge at Abigail's Tea Room, with an array of savory snacks, decadent fresh-baked goods, satisfying lunch items and spirits served with a dash of local history. You can even have a Boston Tea Party of your own with a sampling of the five types of teas tossed overboard back in 1773.
- Senior/Student/Military - $25 (22.50 online)
- Adult - $28 ($25.20 online)
- Child (5-12) - $18.00 (16.20 online)
- April - Oct.:First tour at 10:00 a.m.Last tour at 5:00 p.m.
- Nov. - March:First tour at 10:00 a.m.last tour at 4:00 p.m.
- December Boston Tea Party Re-Enactment
- Tavern Nights
- Tea Parties
- Interactive Exhibits
- Minuteman Theatre