When the leaves are falling and trees create a stunning canvas of color, it's the perfect time to explore beautiful New England. The crisp fall air makes it ideal for outdoor activities, like biking and hiking the miles of trails in and around Boston. October is the perfect time to visit Salem for a bewitchingly fun experience exploring one of America's most historic places.
- Walk the Freedom Trail to experience American history
- Rent a bike and take it for a spin around town
- Go for a cruise on the scenic Charles River
- Visit historic Salem, MA, with its notorious past
- Enjoy the beautiful New England fall foliage
Don't let winter's chill keep you from exploring the city. Lace up your ice skates and take an exhilarating spin around picturesque Frog Pond in Boston Common. There's plenty of hot chocolate vendors waiting to help you warm up afterwards. Then head to the more than 60 museums in the city, attend an exciting sporting event, or go on a Boston brewery tour.
- Discover one of Boston's many incredible museums
- Catch the NHL's Boston Bruins at TD Garden
- Attend a live theatrical performance
- Take a Boston brewery tour
- Go ice skating at Frog Pond in Boston Common
Welcome spring's arrival by getting out and exploring a renewed Boston. Catch a Red Sox game at Fenway Park or take a tour of this historic stadium. Browse the Copley Square farmer's market and explore the city's food truck scene. Wander Boston Common or explore the city on the hop-on/hop-off sightseeing trolley tour. It's easy with a stop just outside the hotel.
- Stroll through the beauty of Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Catch the Red Sox at historic Fenway Park
- Go on a New England Aquarium whale watching tour
- Browse the farmer's market in Copley Square
- Go boating on the scenic Charles River
Savor summer temperatures with a stroll around Boston, enjoying the city's parks, paths, and waterfront setting. Take sailing lessons, go on a bike tour around town, walk the Freedom Trail, or embark on a whale watching expedition off the coast. Dine outdoors at nearby restaurants and cafes, head to local Boston beaches, or visit the city for an unforgettable July 4th.
- Set out for a whale watching adventure
- Hike and swim, and explore the Boston's Harbor Islands
- Embark on a public garden walking tour
- Go sailing or board a harbor cruise
- Take in summer concerts throughout the city