OUR REVOLUTIONARY COMMITMENT TO YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
The health and safety of our guests remain our top priority.
Revere Hotel Boston Common is now welcoming overnight guests and dining patrons to our urban retreat located in downtown Boston!
We are proud to be going above and beyond all state and federal health department guidelines to ensure that the strictest standards are in place.
The information provided below is accurate at the time of posting. Please note that as the Massachusetts ordinances are updated, the below requirements may change.
For the safety of our Guests and Associates, all guests will be required to wear a face mask in all public areas of the Hotel.
Revere Hotel Boston Common safety measures include:
- • Increased signage and distance markers to remind you to practice social distancing.
- • Plexi-glass barriers installed at the Front Desk.
- • Hand sanitizing stations located throughout the building.
- • Disposable masks and gloves are available if you left yours at home.
- • Mask requirement and daily temperature checks for all Associates.
- • Revised elevator protocol to include no more than two (2) passengers at a time.
- • Enhanced sanitation schedule for all surfaces and public areas.
- • Nanoseptic ™ coverings on all door handles and elevator buttons requiring guest contact.
- • Guestrooms equipped with TV remote covers; guestroom doors and refrigerators sealed following sanitization.
- • As per CDC recommendations, daily Housekeeping service has been suspended for guests staying less than three nights; towels, trash removal and other items are always available upon request.
Rooftop@Revere safety measures include:
- • Face masks are required for Staff, and for all guests while entering, exiting or moving throughout the Rooftop.
- • Parties must be complete to be seated, and should not arrive more than 5 minutes before their reservation time.
- • Surfaces sanitized between seating.
- • Common areas deep cleaned daily.
- • Clean menus are provided to every guest.
- • Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers upon request.
- • Social Distancing enforced and extra space allotted between tables.
Flexible Cancellation PolicyRevere Hotel Boston Common is committed to a worry-free booking experience. All reservations (even those described as ‘non-cancellable' or ‘advance purchase') may be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival.