Review Our Rules & Regulations
Things You Need to Know to Make the Most of Your Time at Rooftop@Revere*:
- The roof area is available on a first come-first served basis to hotel guests. Hotel guests may access the space free of charge, with a maximum of four guests per room. Guests must be checked in to access the pool area.
- Hotel guests arriving on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday may access the rooftop after they have been checked in, no earlier than noon. This policy is in place to respect our hotel guests who wish to utilize the pool prior to leaving at noon.
- The rooftop area is very popular and tends to fill very quickly, with little notice. We cannot hold reserved space in advance, aside from cabana and couch rentals
- All food and beverage must be purchased at Rooftop@Revere. No outside food or drink is allowed in the rooftop area, this includes birthday cakes, anniversary cakes, etc. Should you need any special occasion cakes, they can be specialty ordered 72 hours in advance.
- Non-hotel guests must be at least 21 years old and may access the pool area for a fee. Access is available on Saturdays & Sundays from 11:00am-5:00pm beginning May- September, and daily from 11:00am-5:00pm, June-August. Guests will be provided access to pool, pool deck, and towel. Price is subject to change. Valid U.S. driver’s license or passport required for entry.
- Hotel guests must be at least 21 years old to access the pool and rooftop area after 8:00pm from May-September. Valid U.S. driver’s license or passport required for entry.
* Please note that Rooftop@Revere is currently closed for the season and typically opens in May, depending on the weather. The indoor pool is open year round.